DKM Hockey Podcast

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Blue Jacket Hall of Fame

So, I was laying in my crate the other day sad and lonely that there was no Blue Jackets hockey to watch. But, as I look at the walls in my crate, my little nub of a tail starts wagging as I look at posters hanging from the walls of my crate.  They are of some of my favorite Blue Jackets Players of years past:

Lasse Pirejeta


The name says it all!  I'm a homer, I know.

Steve Heinze


Heinze 57!  He brought you out of your seat every time he stepped in the zone with the puck.  HE SCORES!!!

Jean Luc Grand Pierre


Defence, Forward, Fighter, Real Estate Mogul.  He still lives in Cbus!  What's not to love!!

Sean Pronger


Derek Dorsett before there was Derek Dorsett.  And yes, they are brothers.  He also played 4 yrs at BGSU!!

Geoff Sanderson


Oh, one of my all time favorites!!  Apparently, he never has to wait for a table in a Canadian restuarant.  34 goals in Columbus must be pretty impressive.

Andrew Cassels


After his playing days, he settled in Columbus and coaches a minor league team in Cincinnati!!!

Jody Shelley


Mr Awesome himself!!  OMG OMG OMG, Shelley drops the mitts!

Robert Kron


OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE hit the net this time.  PLEEAAASE!


Ah, a little stroll down memory lane will tide me over until the 2012-2013 season starts.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment