DKM HOCKEY PRESENTS…
The San Jose Sharks vs Columbus Blue Jackets drinking game
CBJ Oldies but goldies! Take a drink:
- Every time a CBJ defensemen takes a shot and misses the net completely (deflections wide do not count).
- Every time RJ Umberger blows up a rush or a scoring chance.
o Chug a beer if he, at any point after that, scores on the Power play
- Any time Brandon Dubinsky is staring in one direction for longer than three seconds.
- Any time the FSO telecast shows a random close up instead of the action on the ice
- Take a drink anytime a reporter/interviewer asks a player/coach the phrase “can you talk about…”
o Shotgun three beers if the interviewee responds with only “Yes I can.”
- Any time the Jody Shelley trade to San Jose is mentioned
- Any time it’s mentioned a former Jacket has played for San Jose.
- Any time Matt Calvert falls, crashes into another player, or runs a goalie.
- Any time someone makes a not clever ‘Horton’ Dr Seuss reference on twitter.
- Any time Wisniewski is shown chomping on his mouth piece like a chew toy.
San Jose Shark Rules! Take a drink:
- Any time Joe Pavelski bears his clenched teeth
- Every time Joe Thornton is called “Jumbo Joe”
- Drink twice if Rims calls him Shawn.
- If the Jeopardy category “The San Jose Sharks and Playoff Success” has more than one question.
- Each time Augmented cleavage is sighted behind either player bench or penalty box
- Whe A sharks fan is using their (presumably) smart phone instead of watching the game
And here are a few that we have asked The Royal Half crew to provide:
- Drink every time the San Jose crowd starts the ‘Shark Chomp’ on a power play
- Drink whenever “LoganFace” is shown #LoganFace - coincidentally enough, “Logan Face” is a shark’s player breathing regularly through their mouth displaying buck teeth, a la Penguin’s fans.
- Drink Every time it’s referenced that the Sharks haven’t made it past the Western Conference finals
- And then they made some intellectually lazy chirp about the Sharks and CBJ having the same number of Stanley Cup Wins.
**PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY & DON’T FORGET ABOUT OUR DESIGNATED DRIVER TRIVIA CONTEST**